building hugin on OSX [Re: [ptx] mono and autopano-sift under OS X using fink]

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Aug 20 21:37:43 BST 2006

Hi Daniel,

I have uploaded an improved script that also builds a nona_gui bundle.

I think you can just take the build_using_cmdline.sh as an example how
compilation works under darwinports.

Then the only script you need to use in the install2bundle.sh, to build the
bundle.

If there are any problems, please let me know (or better fix the scripts :-)

PS. please also cc to my private email, because the ptx list seems to be
broken sometimes. I'm waiting for googles approvement to move the list to
google groups.