[ptx] HuginOSX & TIFF Layered Output

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sat Aug 12 08:06:27 BST 2006

Ippei UKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>

> By the way, I thought choosing PTStitcher engine was disabled on OSX.
> Maybe for debugging, but should not be available for normal users. Do
> any developers remember why this one was enabled again? If it's OK, I
> want to make sure it cannot be selected unless user chooses a custom
> executable.

I enabled it when PTmender became available. I guess its ok to disable it by
default and only allow using it once the User has chosen so. However, how
can the user select the PTmender shipped inside the bundle?

Also I'd like to ship the useful tools Daniel has written, but just inside
the bundle they are useless, right? How are command line programs installed
under OSX short of using fink or darwinports?