[ptx] Wished feature

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Wed Aug 9 06:54:31 BST 2006

Here is a feature that I wished existed in hugin...

Sometimes when I am working with 360 degrees panoramas I'd like to
experiment by placing the center of the image in different places.

Currently I need to select the corresponding image to be the center
and set its yaw to zero, then optimize again.

What I'd like is the ability to recenter the image without having to
recompute the optimization, in a more interactive way.

Perhaps I am coming to the conclusion that what I need is a 360
degrees viewer that when I scroll the image in "wraps" it around the
edge of the screen (the panorama is 360 x 80 degrees). Does such an
application exist?

--
Daniel M. German                  "I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid"
                                   Jackie Chan