[ptx] Re: Swedish Hugin localisation

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Aug 8 19:18:49 BST 2006

Hi Ulf,

Maybe Bruno's very busy at the moment.

If you sent me the file, I can submit it to the CVS. (Which would
subsequently be added to coming 0.6.1 release)

As to the menu item '&', it is a shortcut key specifier on Windows
environment (and maybe some Unix DE? Don't know well).

Quotes from random webpage:
> The & character in the name of the menu item adds an underscore to
> the character that follows the & character. Using the & character
> also creates a keyboard shortcut for the menu item, if the menu is
> open and the user presses the 'O' character then the item
> '&Open...' is selected.

As Swedish uses alphabet, I guess it would benefit users to have
those set appropriately. But it shouldn't be a big problem even if
not set for some of them, or even any of them.

Hope this helps,
Ippei

--
   MSN & AIM: ippei_ukai at mac.com  (Skype: ippei_ukai)