[ptx] Hugin for OS X problems

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Fri Nov 4 16:51:55 GMT 2005

Hi Denis,

Actually, you got slightly better spec than I have. I'm doing
panorama with about 2 GB of remaining space, but usually have no
problem.
I wonder what dimension you are putting the panorama out. If you make
it a half, then the image size theoretically becomes the quarter.
Also, some interpolators are significantly slower than the others,
and cubic is quite often good enough and fast.

HuginOSX's GUI becomes very very slow to respond while it runs a
heavy calculation, but at least on my machine, the operating system
handles other applications' tasks at least at an acceptable speed.

I got PowerBook G4 867MHz with 640MB DDR.

Good luck
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com