[ptx] Some questions about Hugin [Debian packaging]

Florent Bayle florent.bayle at sarcelle.net
Mon Jul 11 16:12:22 BST 2005

Hello,

I'm working on packaging hugin for Debian [official packages], an I have some
questions :

 - which applications are containing SIFT code (only sift_keypoints, or also
panosifter) ?
 - why is vigra source code included in hugin sources ? Can't we use the
"official" vigra (http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~koethe/vigra/) ?

And some suggestions/bug reports :

 - why do not set nona as default PTSticher (I'll do that in my package
because PTStitcher will certainly not be included in Debian).
 - there is some errors in README file :
   - sift licence is in "LICENCE_SIFT" and not in "SIFT_LICENCE"
   - autopano is not distributed with Hugin, so if you want to let it in
README, you should specify the website address
   - nona_gui is missing
   - keypoints is sift_keypoints
   - zhang_undistort is missing.

Thanks.