[ptx] Re: Hugin stitching not working

Sean Davis seand at colorado.edu
Thu Jul 7 21:26:49 BST 2005

Ok...

This is really weird.  It looks as though the problem is due to the fact that
I needed to copy my .pto file to /tmp/PT_stitcher.txt for some reason.  When
I did that, everything worked fine with the stitching.  Without doing that,
the optimization worked okay, but the stitching was not reading the
parameters in from the optimization.  Very weird. ...Well, everything works
okay now, with the quirk that I have to place the .pto file in /tmp to get it
to work.

-Sean