[ptx] Couple of bugs could be not specific to Mac

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 15:25:32 BST 2005

> Hugin is _not_ a document oriented application - It is
> a workflow oriented application. Load images -> choose
> control points -> run optimisation -> produce output.

Now I understand. Thanks.

iMovie and GarageBand from Apple are probably close to this concept.
Still, they closes the window once before opening another project.
Probably I should seek a way to hide the mainframe for half a second on
Mac when closing a project so that Mac users feel more comfortable:)

Thanks
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com