[ptx] Using Nona via the Terminal on OS X

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 01:21:30 BST 2005

Currently not attached in the distributed file, but nona-gui works on
osx as well.
I didn't know anyone using nona alone (I started attaching it for clens
user's reauest.), so I will probably put nona-gui from next time as
well. (Though Applescript Droplet would look better on Mac.)

Thanks for comment,
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com