[ptx] HuginOSX going for wx2.6 with unicode (hopefully)

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 01:10:12 BST 2005

Yey!

I solved the bug of wxMac newer than 2.5.1 that has been preventing me
from updating HuginOSX seriously. Now, I can work on many features with
much more stable version of wx! Internationalisation and with Japanese
version will be the next goal to go:)

Well, after the exams though. (I'm supposed be studying today...)

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/

Begin forwarded message: