[ptx] Using Nona via the Terminal on OS X

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Apr 26 23:29:11 BST 2005

On Tue 26-Apr-2005 at 20:14 +0100, Ian Wood wrote:

> Having downloaded HuginOSX-20050414 from Ippei's site, I'm trying to
> run Nona from the command line and not doing too well, probably from
> limited Unix knowledge.
>
> "path to nona" [options] -o output project_file

The [options] means that the options are optional.  In fact the only
option available is '-h' which just prints the same message.

I don't know where nona is installed by the mac bundle, but assuming
it can be found somewhere like /usr/local/bin, a command-line might
look like this:

  /usr/local/bin/nona -o /Users/Ian/stuff.tif /Users/Ian/script.txt

Otherwise you could try running nona_gui, which has dialog boxes for
locating these files.

--
Bruno