[ptx] Using Nona via the Terminal on OS X

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 20:14:50 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm new to this list but many you you will know me from the PT and QTVR
lists...

Having downloaded HuginOSX-20050414 from Ippei's site, I'm trying to
run Nona from the command line and not doing too well, probably from
limited Unix knowledge.

"path to nona" [options] -o output project_file

I'm assuming that 'output' needs to be replaced with a filepath to the
output file and 'project_file' needs to be replaced with the path to
the ptstitcher script, but what goes in the options? Output file type
is already in the p line of the ptstitcher script.

Ian Wood