[ptx] No images shown in interface

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Apr 10 19:38:13 BST 2005

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> No segfaults on startups in unicode mode, BUT i have absolutly no images
> on screen  when i load pto  files generated by autopano-sift.  I see the
> application mapping  correctly the files,  it has all the  files loaded,
> but the half  panel dedicated to images in the image  panel, in the lens
> panel and in the control points panel don't appear.
>
> Is this a known bug ? Any workaround possible just hacking XRC files ?

I rebuilt hugin with debug output. All necessary files to reproduce this,
are available here:
http://ed.gomez.free.fr/vrac/hugin-report/

The debug.log output is just the result of:
# hugin rome1.pto >debug.log 2>&1
  (click File->exit)

If i can help  collecting more data on this issue, feel  free to ask for
it.

--
Edouard Gomez