[ptx] No images shown in interface

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Apr 10 18:40:53 BST 2005

Hello,

I    tried    to    update    again    my    hugin+autopano-sift+enblend
toolchain... again it plain fails to build something usable.

This time everything compiles flawlessly in unicode mode:
 - wxWidgets 2.5.5
 - libpano 2.7.0.9 (cvs)
 - hugin post 0.5 beta3 (cvs)

No segfaults on startups in unicode mode, BUT i have absolutly no images
on screen  when i load pto  files generated by autopano-sift.  I see the
application mapping  correctly the files,  it has all the  files loaded,
but the half  panel dedicated to images in the image  panel, in the lens
panel and in the control points panel don't appear.

Is this a known bug ? Any workaround possible just hacking XRC files ?

--
Edouard Gomez