[ptx] nona vs. PTStitcher

John Bäckstrand sandos at home.se
Wed Apr 6 18:53:20 BST 2005

Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Wed 06-Apr-2005 at 18:36 +0200, Benoit POSTE wrote:
>
>>>2. Distributing PTStitcher just reduces the likelyhood of somebody
>>>   getting annoyed enough to add the missing features to nona.
>>
>>   What's missing in Nona?
> - Automatic colour/brightness correction.

Just chipping in here. Recently did a pano from some images taken by
hand with no exposure commonality, and it turned out enblend was unable
to fix the differences in brightness, while autopanos corrections worked
(I  used enblend on the result from ptstitcher though).

Not a fault of nonas, though, and I agree that nona should be emphasised.

---
John Bäckstrand