[ptx] nona vs. PTStitcher (was:PTOptimizer)

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Apr 6 18:00:29 BST 2005

On Wed 06-Apr-2005 at 18:36 +0200, Benoit POSTE wrote:

> > 2. Distributing PTStitcher just reduces the likelyhood of somebody
> >    getting annoyed enough to add the missing features to nona.
>
>    What's missing in Nona?

- Automatic colour/brightness correction.

- Fisheye format output, or is this a bug in hugin that it doesn't
  show the option?

- Morph to fit.

- I'm not sure if it supports the 'fast transformation' option added
  to pano12 by Fulvio Senore or 16bit colour depth images?

- Somebody should also do some performance profiling on really large
  images or large numbers of images.

--
Bruno