[ptx] Re: [PanoTools] Q. re configuration for Hugin users

Benoit POSTE benoit.poste at mmce.mee.com
Tue Apr 5 09:13:23 BST 2005

    I noticed the same tendency too: If I tried to trust hugin blindly
and only save the pano at the end of the workflow, it crashed quite
often before completion of said pano. And if I was careful and saved
the pano every once in a while (usually each time I start on another
tab), it ended up being pretty stable. At first I thought it was sheer
software malignity, but maybe the saving process kind of sieves pano
data and kind of "purifies" it? Just a wild guess ;) .

    That said, although autopano-sift 2.1 works fine with enblend for
me (I sometimes get an error at the end of the generating process, but
the points are generated all the same, so that's fine with me :) ), I
still can't seem to have enblend work properly when called from hugin
0.5.3, it seems to automatically assume a -l1 option, no matter what I
tell it to do in the preferences window :/ .

    Bye,
    Benoit.