[ptx] HuginOSX news

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Sep 7 09:19:32 BST 2004

Actually, File types are different from Creator codes.
File type specifies the file type like extension on DOS/Win,
and Creator code specifies which application the file will be opened
with.
Every application has Creator code even if the application does not
handle files. The operating system uses it internally. The default
Creator, if not registered, is "????", but it does not display
application icon very well.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/