[ptx] hugin output formats

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu Jun 10 16:43:20 BST 2004

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004, Griffin, Donal (PSD) wrote:

> I've encountered a few problems with hugin 0.4 with Panorama Tools 2.6.ML12,
> when running on Windows 2K.

I have foolishly made the nona stitcher the default stitcher. Unfortunately
this does not support PSD, and some others.

Not many applications can read the multilayer tif files created by nona,
just gimp 2.0 and cinepaint, as far as I know.

The next version will correct some of these issues.

> 4.	As mentioned by others, named output files to designated folder
> produces 0byte dummy file only.  Proper output file is sent to a default
> folder (not user selected) but without a file name.

will be fixed.