[ptx] autopano and multiple rows

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Tue Jan 6 00:59:14 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 18:03, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> > 	I had a 2 row X 3 column mosaic that I tested this with, here's the steps
> > to do it.
>
> Hmm probably you could also feed all images into autopano like this:
>
> autopano project.pto [imgs of row1] [imgs of row2] [imgs of row3]

That's interesting, because when I shoot multiple-row mosaics, I shoot
them in a snaking order instead of a reading order.  That is, I shoot N
to the right, down a row, N to the left, down a row, N to the right, and
so on.  This would help the autopano since successive images are always
neighbors.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]