[ptx] nona and hugin

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Tue Jan 6 00:34:04 GMT 2004

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004, JD Smith wrote:

> And for all those users with existing PTStitcher script files who may
> want to use nona, has there been any headway bringing the .pto script to
> match the traditional Panotools script syntax?  If hugin is to have a
> different script syntax, it should probably be a lot better than
> Panotool's, not just slightly different.

hugin uses the script syntax that PTOptimizer uses.

I hacked in support for project files from PTGui and PTAssembler,
but I think the sticher scripts that are written by PTGui and PTAsm are not
parsed correctly yet. That is, scripts that contain both i and o lines, and
where each lines contain a subset of the information (o lines - filename,
i lines - parameters)
I'll add support for this sometime soon.

In the long term future I'd like to use an xml format, as it is easier to
extend and parse than the current script files.