[ptx] GIMP import of PSD

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Feb 6 15:22:08 GMT 2004

On Wed 04-Feb-2004 at 10:59:23AM +1100, Soren H wrote:

> Apparently the fixes for photoshop to be happy have broken
> the compatibility with the Gimp.

I've added this as a bug for panotools:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=891833&group_id=96188&atid=613954

At some point I'm going to update the panorama-tools rpm/deb
packages to the stuff that is in CVS on sourceforge, when I do this
I'll roll back the PSD patch.

> It may be good to note this on the Hugin site, because using the
> masked PSD output from PTStitcher is still the easiest way for someone
> to get started with Hugin and edit the stitching in the Gimp.

Gimp-2 will apparently be released "before the end of February", so
hopefully "hugin -> nona -> multilayer-tiff -> gimp-2" will be the
way to do this in the future.

--
Bruno