[ptx] New version of Keypoints soon available

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Mon Feb 2 16:16:24 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have quite finished the new keypoints generator in c++ (I also used vigra
and impex for low image access). I will released it soon after some checks
and I need the help of someone with a linux system installed.
What I need is the output of the keypoints program from lowe for this
picture :
http://www.le-geo.com/temp/2181_resize.jpg -> it's a resized picture of
pablo's testcases.

If someone could run the keypoints and store the keypoints output text file
somewhere ... Thanks
=> It will really help me to check if I have good results.

Bye
   Alexandre