windows compilation

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sat Sep 20 00:30:19 BST 2003

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi,
>   I want to delete all .o and .exe files using make -f makefile.g95 cleanall,
> but it has no effect on hugin. How can I achieve this aim?

the makefile.g95 uses the wxWindows makefile system, which is not
designed to support source files of one target to be distributed across
multiple directories. Maybe there is a way to work around this.

>   I have compiled hugin successfully under released mode, but when I change to
> debug mode, the compilation failed at:
>   d:/wxWindows-2.4.1/lib/libwxmswd.a(log.o)(.text+0xe34): In function `Z10wxLogDebugPKcz':
>   d:/wxWindows-2.4.1/src/msw/../../src/common/log.cpp:293: multiple definition of `wxLogDebug(char const*, ...)'
>   Panorama/PanoImage.o(.text$_Z10wxLogDebugPKcz+0x0):PanoImage.cpp: first defined here

are you sure that you have deleted the object files? looks like its
trying to link PanoImage.o from the release build to the debug
wxwindows.