windows compilation

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Sat Sep 20 10:45:11 BST 2003

Hi,
  I think the problem is due to I do not delete all .o and .exe files.
When I clean these files and recompile hugin, everything is ok.
  There are some other errors when hugin running on windows, and these
errors are the same as Mike describes(a registry error, an init error,
and a second image error). Also, every time I close hugin, it will arose
a error, and winxp ask me if I want to send this error message to ms(if
you used winxp, you will know what I say).
  In any case, it can run. Thanks.

Yili