windows compilation

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Fri Sep 19 17:38:57 BST 2003

Hi,
  I have created an account on sourceforge, and my account name is: ylzhao
  I am not sure what areas I want to develop. I think I should read the
code first, and solve the hugin bugs on windows.
  I used mfc for some time previously, and then I go to use java. So when
I reading code using wxWindows, I get the feeling "it is like mfc, but easier
to use."
  I am going to install wincvs. How can I set the corresponding parameters
like CVSRoot in order to access hugin code?

Yili