windows development

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Sep 19 12:33:54 BST 2003

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have created an account on sourceforge, and my account name is: ylzhao
>   I am not sure what areas I want to develop. I think I should read the
> code first, and solve the hugin bugs on windows.

before you start coding, please install doxygen (www.doxygen.org) and
create the source code documentation, and read the resulting
documentation, especially the main page about the architecture, coding
style etc.

$ cd src
$ doxygen

and start reading api-doc/html/index.html. The section about building
and editing makefiles doesn't apply to windows, where you have to edit
the makefile.g95

>   I used mfc for some time previously, and then I go to use java. So when
> I reading code using wxWindows, I get the feeling "it is like mfc, but easier
> to use."
>   I am going to install wincvs. How can I set the corresponding parameters
> like CVSRoot in order to access hugin code?

I think there is information about that on the sf.net site.
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=77506
cvs root is: :ext:developername at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hugin

the ptx list archive also has some mails about cvs.