new toolbar, guidance artwork?

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Wed Oct 29 22:51:16 GMT 2003

Would anybody vehemently mind if I adopted a larger toobar button size,
and redid the artwork?  I'd stick to gnome2 style, but I think the
buttons could be clearer if they weren't three-by-three pixel icons.
Maybe look at the GIMP 1.3 button set for an idea of what I'm thinking.

As the interface matures, I'd also like to add user guidance artwork
inside the panels, as appropriate.  Things that would help new or
visually oriented users grok the meanings of the new optimizer
auto-modes and such.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]