simpler optimize & crappy manual (hugin2003_10_28-00_42.tgz)

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Oct 28 07:18:08 GMT 2003

Pablo,
#
I just download the package. If I just start hugin and add some images or
load a stored project I get an error message:
ASSERTATION: (Optimizer Panel.cpp:374) OnChangeMode():():mode!=-1
Then hugin chrashes.

It seems to result from having no method selected for default in otimizer tab
for "optimise". If I select any method here, loading images and projects is
fine.

Thanks for implementing it - I hope this will help hugin startes. I will
start test it now,
mike