Another hugin tutorial - Vertical control points

Frederic frederic at gbiloba.org
Fri Oct 17 12:49:23 BST 2003

On Friday 17 October 2003 13:32, Bruno Postle wrote:

> I've added this tip:
>
> Tip: the auto fine tune setting means that you don't need to make
> very accurate selections, Hugin is capable of correcting your sloppy
> clicking.
> Of course, selecting vertical control-points with auto-fine-tune
> will only work for buildings and other vertical features where the
> top and bottom look similar enough for hugin to get a good match -
> Otherwise you will have to disable auto fine tune, then zoom-in and
> carefully pick the points yourself.

Here is the new french version.

I was thinking about something: could it be possible to manage the
documentations via cvs, and have it automatically updated in the web page
(via php or cgi-script) ? This way, it could be easier to do the
translations, and to correct it.

We should also have a look at xml stuff to do that. But I don't know how xml
works in details. Do you ?

--
   Frederic

   http://www.gbiloba.org