Another hugin tutorial - Vertical control points

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Oct 17 12:32:57 BST 2003

On Fri 17-Oct-2003 at 11:48:32AM +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:

> I'll change it if you think it is important, since this tutorial is
> about introducing vertical control-points and nothing else.

I've added this tip:

Tip: the auto fine tune setting means that you don't need to make
very accurate selections, Hugin is capable of correcting your sloppy
clicking.
Of course, selecting vertical control-points with auto-fine-tune
will only work for buildings and other vertical features where the
top and bottom look similar enough for hugin to get a good match -
Otherwise you will have to disable auto fine tune, then zoom-in and
carefully pick the points yourself.

--
Bruno