[semi] automatic registration [was hugin beta release]

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 15 09:51:55 BST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Edward Wildgoose wrote:

> Hmm, interesting...
>
> Shame that we can't get the code to ptoptimiser really.  Looks like it would be useful to be able to open it up and fiddle around...

Hmm, I think all code for the optimisation is inside the pano12 library,
for which source code is available. He is using a levenberg marquart
optimizer, translated from fortran to c in 1982 :)

> Have you thought about dropping Prof Dersche a line now that he seems to be back in the open?

Many people have asked for the sourcecode of PTOptimizer and PTStitcher, but
got no reply...

I hope you don't mind if i continue crossposting to the ptx list.