hugin tutorial: french translation

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Oct 15 23:17:46 BST 2003

On Wed 15-Oct-2003 at 08:32:12 +0200, Mike Runge wrote:

> looks like my tutorial has become obsolete 8-| That's life, first
> come, first serve ...

I don't think that there is a plan for the perfect series of
tutorials, my attempt is just one way of doing things and the
results are not exactly satisfactory - So there is plenty of room
for another alternative "stitch two photos" tutorial.

There are also lots of other potential tutorials:

*  Calibrating a lens - exact calculation of hfov, a, b, c, d & e
   (there are several ways of doing this).

*  Stitching four photos - the simplest multirow panorama.

*  Using horizontal and vertical control points to simulate an
   architectural projection.

*  Extracting a narrow field of view photo from a single wide-angle
   or fisheye photo.

*  Remapping a photo of a painting or poster to a tile-able image.

*  Aligning a sequence of photos taken over a period of time.

*  Aligning historical photos with modern equivalents.

*  Using the control point table to identify inaccurate points.

*  Using the preview window.

Plus there is the whole 360 degree panorama and fisheye photo
thing...

--
Bruno