Some errors

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Oct 8 13:19:37 BST 2003

Hi Pablo, hi Pit,

>No, the xcorr routine is the same since a few months. I changed the
>default parameters a few weeks ago, but thats all. Maybe youre picking
>better points with the new auto zoom in/out mode? :)

I think it's because the first point is now more accurately picked (better
contrast, exactly on edges and corners. I made the same experiences than
Pit.

>is the fine tune fast enough for you?

For me performance is fine (w2k, Pentium 1100 mobile, 512 MB Ram)

By the way:
The yesterday mentioned missing behavior  - last control pair not selected,
just picking delete to delete last one - is gone. Works fine again, thank
you.

best, mike