hugin crash and ideas

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Oct 6 12:41:56 BST 2003

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

>   Hi!
>
> Lots of traffic here today ;^>

*g* And I'm supposed to write on my diploma thesis ;)

> Before I forget it, here a crash report and some ideas from the
> weekend:

I'll have a look at the bugs later today.

> to scroll the images.  It would be nice to have an option, e.g. by
> additionally pressing shift, to scroll *both* images (I normally do it
> with the mouse wheel).

Yep, I recognise the need for that. But maybe its not that important
when there is a permanently zoomed display.

> Similar thing:  Often auto-fine-tune points are only slightly below
> the threshold.  Maybe allowing to override the threshold with
> shift-klick is a nice idea?

Hmm, you could also just lower the threshold. I suspect that one would
try shift every time no match was found...

> Last point is 'optics'.  At least here, the width of the tabs (e.g.,
> in image lists etc) seems to be automatic, but it also seems to
> neglect the width of the header text cell, which often gets
> truncated.  Maybe there's an easy way to get around that?

Hmm, have to consult the wxWindows documentation about that. But
layouting is not the strength of wxWindows..