Fisheye Images

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 1 16:08:20 BST 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

>   Joost said In PTGui 2.8 "The matching is done using a simple (inefficient) correlation algorithm.
> First, PTGui warps a square area around the control point into the other image's perspective,
> to correct for rotation and edge distortion in wider angle images.

Yep, I've followed the PTGui development, and some time in the future I
might add something like that.

What I really want to do is to add a "create some control points for
these two images" function. Having the functionality described above
is needed for this, so hugin will gain a similar feature in the future.