Makefiles

Juha Helminen juhe at nic.fi
Fri May 30 11:30:32 BST 2003

Hi,

I installed Linux on my home computer and start check from there how
hugin works. Then it will be easier to make makefiles for windows
compiler as I know then what will be result ;) I didn't test to compile
anything so everything in setup is not ready.

I added to old BCB www-page note from where this mailing list can be
found. Marek Januszewski <spec at webtech.pl> wrote to me that he gets some
errors with XRC. Message is "Resource - cannot bitmap from 'bitmap'". Do
you know what this could mean?

Hugin has small installation help. Are there others? My Linux installing
is from "clean" enviroment so I need to check that there are all needed
tools available. I suppose that RedHat 9 contains enough tools
+wxWindows src is needed.

Juha