cvs mail notification

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri May 23 19:44:49 BST 2003

Am 23.05.03, 18:12 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> Hi!
>
> I've setup an email notification for the hugin cvs.
> It'll send the change messages and diffs of the changes
> to interested people, at the moment only me.

.. and me too

> I haven't created an email list, since we are
> just 3 active developers right now.

I wish to stay on this place. It is dedicated to this development.

The file hugin/src/Panorama/PanoramaMemento.cpp is now compiled and I got
up hugin. So I can merge my stuff in :-)
Pablo please lock at PanoramaMemento.cpp at the "FIXME"s . The entyre
libexif headers should then go to minimize dependencies.

Juha are You able to compile hugin at the moment?

tsch(ue)ss
Kai-Uwe