cvs mail notification

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri May 23 20:01:57 BST 2003

> Am 23.05.03, 18:12 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:
>
> > I've setup an email notification for the hugin cvs.
> > It'll send the change messages and diffs of the changes
> > to interested people, at the moment only me.
>
> .. and me too

ok, I have added you.

> > I haven't created an email list, since we are
> > just 3 active developers right now.
>
> I wish to stay on this place. It is dedicated to this development.

I was thinking about a hugin-cvs email list, only for cvs log messages,
not a replacement for the ptx list

> The file hugin/src/Panorama/PanoramaMemento.cpp is now compiled and I got
> up hugin. So I can merge my stuff in :-)
> Pablo please lock at PanoramaMemento.cpp at the "FIXME"s . The entyre
> libexif headers should then go to minimize dependencies.

They are already when I removed the libexif code and put in code copied
from jhead.
Did you update your working copy after I announced the removal of
libexif?

> Juha are You able to compile hugin at the moment?

The Process class is still unix dependant. But else it should be
possible, I hope.