[ptx] windows snapshots available

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Sun Dec 14 08:06:25 GMT 2003

Hi,

Sorry mate, I was a little busy before christmas, but anyway ...

I tried to compile the current version with .net and will upload it. But
after some check.
It seems a little weird, but you cannot launch the release without vs.net (
clicking on the exe crashes, launching with visual works !?!? ). (BTW,
there's still the exit crash and also the )
Anyway, I will spend my Monday to provide a good working version for
windows.

Bye
  Alexandre