[ptx] Seams

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Dec 12 21:17:11 GMT 2003

Hi Pablo,
For Gimp the plug-in would be needed. Cinepaint has multilayer tiffs
since version 0.18 .
Yes, to bring the plug-in to the hugin web side sounds good to me.
Not shure how long it will take to put it in Gimp directly.
I will send it to hugin patches It is not that clear code but, should
work. It is for filmgimp/cinepaint/gimp-1.2/gimp-1.3.23 .

Thanks
Kai-Uwe