[ptx] hugin script, batch processing with PTStitcher

Benno Senoner sbenno at gardena.net
Fri Dec 12 23:02:06 GMT 2003

Hello,
I'm new to hugin, I installed it on a Red Hat 9 box installing
the rpms that you link from the hugin site,
in particular hugin-20031203-1.i386.rpm and
panorama-tools-2.6bml12-2.i386.rpm

It works perfectly (congrats to authors!) but I have a question
regarding batch processing.
Assume I have a working .pto file, already optimized, so all I do to
generate the picture is click on "Stitch now".

How can I take this script and call the Stitching process from the
commandline.
I tried to copy the .pto file to Script.txt and then
call PTStitcher but that does not work and gives me "syntax error
in script file".

Any hints what kind of PT commands I need to call (and with what
parameters) in order to take my .pto file and generate the panorama
image like when pressing "stitch now!" ?

thanks in advance for your help

cheers,
Benno