[ptx] release version 0.4?

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Fri Dec 12 17:38:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I agree with that. I just have to check that on the pc version, the preview
windows is not well working.
(The outline aren't at the right position so we cannot really see what's
happening).
When that is done, we can tag that for version 0.4

Idea about the plan point :
0.5 is I think the revamp of the class for organizing everything very well.
(I'm making the interfaces clear beetween panorama and hugin). So a working
version of hugin with that
Included could be a v0.5.

0.6 : Could be the optimized version of that with an fully working nona ...

Alexandre