[ptx] Re: vigra .src.rpm and fftw

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sat Dec 6 21:06:06 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 15:04, Bruno Postle wrote:
> The correct answer is edit the spec file and rebuild.
> Open it in your favourite editor and delete all the references to
> fftw (there are four of them).  Then create your custom set of vigra
> RPMs

Thanks for the step-by-step.  I'll go through it, but I'll call the
resulting RPMs something like vigra-lite, because I'd hate to offer a
.src.rpm which removes the features some other (non-Hugin) seeker would
like in the more complete vigra kit.

The ./configure requirements for Hugin get messy, though, if it can take
vigra OR vigra-lite.  Hm...

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]