[ptx] Optimizer Crash on Mac OSX - Update?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Jan 25 15:36:41 GMT 2006

On Wed 25-Jan-2006 at 10:28 -0500, Chris Green wrote:

> I discovered and downloaded Hugin a few days ago, and I, too, have
> experienced Optimizer crashing on Mac OSX 10.3.9 (15" PB).
> So far, everything through CP placement seems to work fine, but I
> have never been able to get past optimizing. It crashes every
> single time.

Is this with the default internal optimiser "Positions (incremental
starting from anchor)"?

Does it still crash if you use PTOptimizer? (ie. use any of the
other optimising schemes in the 'Optimize' pull-down menu.

I have seen flakeyness with the internal optimiser when I built from
CVS a few days ago, but have not had the time to characterise it.

--
Bruno