[ptx] GUI layout change + Multithreaded remapping added to CVS

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Jan 8 21:44:24 GMT 2006

Ippei UKAI schrieb:
> On Mac:
>
> #include <CoreServices/CoreServices.h>
> int numCPU = MPProcessors();
>
> will do the job.
> But wxWidgets has a multi-platform wrapper:
>
> int wxThread::GetCPUCount()

Ah, great, I'll use this to set the default number of threads (can be
overridden in the preferences dialog).

Unfortunately, after adding the vignetting correction and multithreaded
remapping, the number of C++ template instantiations that happen during
compilation of Stitcher.cpp have exploded.. gcc 4 needs 1 to 1.5 GB of
virtual memory to compile that file now.. Not so nice..

Maybe I'll split the file into smaller pieces in the future.