[ptx] GUI layout change + Multithreaded remapping added to CVS

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sun Jan 8 21:24:59 GMT 2006

On Sun 08-Jan-2006 at 16:12 +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Also, support for multithreaded remapping has been added to hugin
> and nona.

Cool, though I have no multi-CPU desktop machine to test it on :-(

CVS doesn't build, I think there is a file missing:

  make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bruno/src/hugin/src/vigra_ext'
  make[2]: *** No rule to make target `MultiThreadOperations.cpp', needed by `MultiThreadOperations.lo'.  Stop.

--
Bruno