[ptx] Display gamma (was:Vignetting correction in nona)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 09:56:58 GMT 2006

Wouldnt Display gamma be a toppic to do together with colour management,
as Douglas Wilkins allready planed?

Beside this, when I load from a newer dcraw (version > 7.0) the images
come corrected by an internal matrix plus gamma. They look much like
theyre 8-bit sisters.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management