[ptx] Displaying Circumpix

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Mon Aug 21 11:52:22 BST 2006

mm. that's a nice one.
btw, maybe you can propose your solution to gallery team
(gallery.sf.net) - currently they have a java-based viewer, which is
pretty slow (though it has that nice scroll speed changing bar ;) ).

a suggestion - maybe it is possible to start with a picture already
fully across the screen so that it does not appear to be sliding in ?

--
  Rich