[ptx] mono and autopano-sift under OS X using fink

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Aug 15 19:49:33 BST 2006

I finally downloaded and installed mono and autopano-sift on my
laptop. I used fink (I needed to download the latest version of the
packages).

>From the tests I have done autopano.exe works well, but autopanog.exe
crashes after the optimization starts. I believe it is a gtk-sharp
issue.

Fink is currently carrying autopano-sift, enblend, pano12. If we can
make hugin compile from the command line I'll create the .info file
and make sure its added to the fink distribution. It will certainly
make it easy to install for those who use fink.

--
daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "There is no national science as
                                   there is no national multiplication table;